DC Series - Burnisher 1500 RPM
- List Price
- Our Price
- Save $295.00 (22%)
There is simple nothing like the results obtained with these ultra speed machines as compared with standard speed machines when used with the modern thermo-plastic finishes â?? the results are a glassy, wet look that lasts under the toughest conditions and is easily maintained. As a result of the ultra speed, less material is used, the time is cut to a fraction and the finish is easily superbly balanced to produce vibration-free performance. Model 2000DC-4 has a built-in light, which indicated amperage draw and monitors brush pressure adjustments.
* Excellent design and close tolerance machining result in a superior brush pulley â?? the heart of any ultra speed
* Non-marking, wrap around bumper
* All surfaces highly polished aluminum or chrome plated steel
* 50' 3 wire, special low temperature, vinyl jacketed cable, type ST with molded plug
* Motors - DC rectified (plug into AC outlet), permanent magnet 1½ h.p.
* Safety switch levers
* "e;Grip-Notch"e; belt drive
* Spike load protectors
* 4 wheels for easy transportation
* Two year Power Train warranty
*** We have a State Contract for New Jersey - for more information please call ***